**Please Read this in its ENTIRETY**
This is a GROUP PURCHASE and will require a minimum of 12 people to buy in for this deal to happen. We can do any volume in excess of that. The window will close on 11/30/2020 at midnight CST. If we don't get enough people then all monies will be refunded on 12/01/2020.
Rules to this Group Purchase:
- Total Package Cost = $675.00 (shipped to your door)
- Deposit = $400.00 (non refundable unless the Group Minimum is not met)
- The price shown on this listing is for the deposit
- Production Time = 12 - 15 weeks (just in time for spring)
- Final Amount $275.00 will be due once parts are ready to be shipped
- An invoice will be sent for the final balance on each order
- Buyers will have 7 days to pay their final balance
- Buyers that don't make their final payment within 7 days will lose their $ and spot
- Parts will ship in 2 separate boxes and will be sent with signature confirmation
- Shipping will be via UPS Ground
Group Purchase for 1991-1996 B-BODY Wagon Swaybars - What's Included
What you get
- (1) Solid Front Sway Bar 1-3/8" in Hammertone Grey Powdercoat Finish
- (1) Solid Rear Sway Bar 1-1/2" in Hammertone Grey Powdercoat Finish
- (1) Set of Front SwayBar Hardware and Endlinks
- (1) Set of Rear SwayBar Hardware
What you need that is not included here
- You will need SOLID REAR LOWER CONTROL arms
- These can be had from BMR, Spohn, Metco and likely a variety of others
- Stock rear control arms will not work with this setup.
Here are the details
- Wagon specific bars - these are made to handle the extra weight and girth of our awesome wagons
- These bars are solid and NOT HOLLOW
- The front and rear bars are engineered to perform best on wagons
- Rear bar is solid and is 1.5" Diameter
- These bars were researched and developed by B-Body guys for B-Body guys. This bar was originally released to market during the 2005 ISSCA Nationals in Poconos. Tom and his team at the time engineered and developed these bars specifically for these wagons. Multiple attendees swapped their stock setup for these bars and sway dramatic improvements in race times.
- These will work with the stock air leveling suspension systems because these don't get anywhere around the shocks.
- This is very similar in design and function to the Herb Adams bar made in the late 90's early 2000s but from what we have found is no longer available.
Since all of our items are made to order, we don't accept returns; HOWEVER we do have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you for any reason something wasn't done properly, or we goofed up the order, let us know. We will do everything possible to make it right!
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Great item for this buy now while it’s still available