Our door pulls are machined out of billet aluminum. These are the highly desirble ones with the finger grooves on the back. They are now available in a variety of different finishes with a variety of different engraving options available. If you want something custom engraved, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss!
- Raw - Will have scratches, will be unfinished, great if you want to prep and paint your arm rest savers on your own.
- Cerakote - This is by far the most superior coating we have found on the market today. It's available in over 200 colors, however, for our standard offering we offer it in Black and Gray. Cerakote is super thin and super durable. It won't wear and like powder coating. Once parts are coated with Cerakote, they fit exactly the way they are supposed to fit.
- Brushed - When this option is selected each piece is treated to a brushed aluminum finish.
What you get:
- (4) Door Pulls (1 for each door)
- (8) New Screws or installation
- Amazing Quality, Fantastic Fit and Finish
What does this fit:
- Most 91-96 Chevrolet Caprice, Impala and Wagon
- The car needs the longer version of the upper door panel for this to work properly
- Some 91-93 Roadmasters and Custom Cruisers
- If you aren’t sure – reach out!
**Please note: All items are made to order in the order received**