Our door pulls are machined out of billet aluminum. These are the highly desirble ones with the finger grooves on the back. They are now available in a variety of different finishes with a variety of different engraving options available. If you want something custom engraved, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss!
- Raw - Will have scratches, will be unfinished, great if you want to prep and paint your door pulls on your own.
- Cerakote - This is by far the most superior coating we have found on the market today. It's available in over 200 colors, however, for our standard offering we offer it in Black and Gray. Cerakote is super thin and super durable. It won't wear and like powder coating. Once parts are coated with Cerakote, they fit exactly the way they are supposed to fit.
- Brushed - When this option is selected each piece is treated to a brushed aluminum finish.
What you get:
- (4) Door Pulls (1 for each door)
- (8) New Screws for installation
- Amazing Quality, Fantastic Fit and Finish
What does this fit:
- Most 91-96 Chevrolet Caprice, Impala and Wagon
- The car needs the longer version of the upper door panel for this to work properly
- Some 91-93 Roadmasters and Custom Cruisers
- If you aren’t sure – reach out!
**Please note: All items are made to order in the order received**
Since all of our items are made to order, we don't accept returns; HOWEVER we do have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you for any reason something wasn't done properly, or we goofed up the order, let us know. We will do everything possible to make it right!
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Just installed the black door pulls with the silver Impala logo and they look awesome. Easy to add a little more class to a classy ride.
Beautiful high quality product. Great customer service. Makes the door panel feel more solid. Puts that extra touch to make the door panel stand out.
Beautiful work on the handles adds nice custom look to my car thanks again
These look great!