These door sill covers are made from .0625″ thick aluminum. This means its not going to flex or dent and yet it still fits on the sill without any risk of having contact with the door. There is also a slight radius to the edges that ensure a great fit over your existing plastic factory door steps.
Brushed - Will have a nice brushed finish. These are not polished and will have brushed lines in them. They look outstanding when done and nicely complement any interior with billet finishes inside.
- Black - These are one of the last products we offer powder coated black. We now offer these with a semi-gloss black finish.
This kit comes with:
- (2) Front door sill covers (1 for each front door) Directional Logo
- (2) Rear door sill covers (1 for each rear door) Directional Logo,
- (8) Screws – 2 for each door sill cover
What car models does this product fit?
- 94-96 Caprice and Impala SS
- 94-96 Wagons
- 94-96 Buick Roadmaster
- 91-93 B-Bodies will require fresh holes to be drilled in the factory door sill
Since all of our items are made to order, we don't accept returns; HOWEVER we do have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you for any reason something wasn't done properly, or we goofed up the order, let us know. We will do everything possible to make it right!
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I was satisfied with my purchase. I do recommend their products
I ordered the door sills and console savers. They are awesome. I ordered the trunk kit as well and I can’t wait to receive it 🏁
Exceeded my expectations. Beautiful craftsmanship. Can't wait for when I make my next order!
Nice product...super easy install, completes the look of the car