1991-1996 B-BODY Wagon Swaybars - What's Included
- (1) Solid Front Sway Bar 1-3/8" in Hammertone Grey Powdercoat Finish
- (1) Solid Rear Sway Bar 1-1/2" in Hammertone Grey Powdercoat Finish
- (1) Set of Front SwayBar Hardware and Endlinks
- (1) Set of Rear SwayBar Hardware
- Free Shipping via UPS Ground
What you need that is not included here
- You will need SOLID REAR LOWER CONTROL arms
- These can be had from BMR, Spohn, Metco and likely a variety of others
- Stock rear control arms will not work with this setup.
Here are the details
- Wagon specific bars - these are made to handle the extra weight and girth of our awesome wagons
- These bars are solid and NOT HOLLOW
- The front and rear bars are engineered to perform best on wagons
- Rear bar is solid and is 1.5" Diameter
- These bars were researched and developed by B-Body guys for B-Body guys. This bar was originally released to market during the 2005 ISSCA Nationals in Poconos. Tom and his team at the time engineered and developed these bars specifically for these wagons. Multiple attendees swapped their stock setup for these bars and sway dramatic improvements in race times.
- These will work with the stock air leveling suspension systems because these don't get anywhere around the shocks.
- This is very similar in design and function to the Herb Adams bar made in the late 90's early 2000s but from what we have found is no longer available.
Since all of our items are made to order, we don't accept returns; HOWEVER we do have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you for any reason something wasn't done properly, or we goofed up the order, let us know. We will do everything possible to make it right!